Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary!




Today Nathan & I celebrate our 10th anniversary. It is hard to believe how fast these ten years have gone by. I love him more than ever. I have learned a few things over the years:



  • Sometimes things don't happen when you want them to, you have to wait 8 1/2 years.

  • Marriages can work even when you get married young.

  • I can't imagine my life without Nathan.

  • I can't imagine our life without our girls.

  • I don't ever want to be a single parent.

  • Nathan really does love me!

  • I really love him!

  • You can teach yourself to cook.

  • He can teach himself how to do laundry.

  • We can make it through anything.

  • God won't give us more than we can handle.

  • Nathan is a great father.

  • ...and a great husband.

  • It is good to go out on a date once in a while.

  • I appreciate my parents and his parents even more.

  • You should write each other notes.

  • You should call each other during the day for no reason at all.

  • A messy house isn't that big of a deal for a day or two as long as it is filled with love.

  • Don't start a fight over email.

  • It is okay to say how you are feeling about something, get it out and get it over with.

  • Nathan is the perfect man for me.

  • Two is always better than one!

I love you Nathan!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years of marital bliss!!!