Monday, May 26, 2008

Growing up, Climbing Hills, Fighting, and Scaring Our Parents!

It is really neat that my little babies are getting so big and making little milestones everyday. My dear friends Terry and Ellen just welcomed their little Oliver into the world yesterday 8 1/2 weeks early and he is fighting to get big & healthy. All of this makes me think about what our little girls have accomplished in the last 5 months. I really gives me hope for little Oliver. I know he was born earlier and has more hills to climb. But I know how special children are to the Savior, he wants them to thrive and grow.
This is Emma & Sara in the NICU five months ago.

Look at my sick little babies now! Chubby and eating cereal and pears...

Hang in there Oliver, before you know it you will get your cereal and pears too!!

Ellen & Terry are strong, faithful people that want nothing more than prayers that their little guy will heal. Please pray for strength and peace and hope for our friends and check out their progress at http://thebeaudrybeat.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Thanks, Melissa.