Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chipmunks, argh!

Scary chipmunk, terrifying!
Yesterday morning somehow a chipmunk got into our house. It consequently scared the living daylight out of Hannah who screamed bloody murder, which scared the living daylight out of me and I ran to see what the matter was, I was talking on the phone with Jamie and just yelled hold on into the phone, threw it down and ran to see what the matter was. Jamie sat there on the phone wondering if there was an intruder or if Hannah was hurt. She said "I was thinking I am only 10 minutes away!" basically running scenarios in her head. It was a whole ordeal, I had to shew it out with a broom, setting up little barricades so that he would not go into the rest of the house. All the while that I our giant cat Dojo, just laid around like nothing was going on. Seriously do you think I could our money back from a free kitten?

LAZY, FIERCE CAT!

1 comment:

Carmom11 said...

The cat looks VERY fierce