Monday, July 7, 2008

Garage Sale! On the 4th, What is More American Than That?


I haven't posted for a really long time because every free moment that I have has been consumed with getting ready for a garage sale. We had it over the 4th of July and it went quite well. We joined together with my brother Dan's girlfriend, Jamie and we had a ton of stuff. Ironically enough I think I could go through the house and find enough stuff to have two more sales but at least we got rid of a bunch of stuff. I have learned from the best--the Paukert women--they really know how to have a sale. They mark stuff low, so everything will go, Andrea had a sale just the other week and she had everything inside the garage 25 cents, we did that on the second day and people love it. Ellen also taught me to have everything 1/2 off on the second day and so basically everything that was left in the garage was 25 cents and everything that I could not price down that low was 1/2 off. Thanks to those well-seasoned garage sellers for the training.

Hannah and I are really excited because now it feels like the summer can finally start. We have plans to go to the Kelley Farm and berry pickin' and bunch of other cool things. Hopefully I will get back to more regular posting here too! Included in the slide show are some pictures of Hannah and her big pop sale during the Garage sale and also her working out the kinks with her bike riding skills.

1 comment:

Ahnah said...

Yay! You did your sale! I am glad it went well. Watch out for that tree Hannah!! Now when are you going to come see ME?